Always on, always ready
The ThinkPad T15 laptop enhances productivity with features like Modern Standby, which enables the system to wake in one second and connect to the internet one second later. With Wake on Voice, when the lid is open you can simply speak from across the room. What’s more, with just the touch of a button, you can easily answer, make, and disconnect from conference calls by using the F9-F11 function keys.
Works hard, plays harder
The ThinkPad T15 laptop is everything you need for work—and everything you want for serious gaming. Display options include best-in-class wide-angle Dolby Vision™ 4K UHD panel for a vibrant visual experience. Combined with Dolby Audio™ Speaker System, optional NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics and vast storage options, this device makes it easy to work and game hard.
Break up with your electric company…
Or at least take a break from electrical outlets: the ThinkPad T15 laptop delivers battery life that takes you through the workday and well into the night. Plus, when you do need more juice, rapid-charging technology gives you 0-80% in just an hour. Say goodbye to being tethered to your desk and go wherever you need to go.
Stay online everywhere
The ThinkPad T15 laptop keeps you connected no matter where you go. WiFi 6 enables fast and steady connections even on crowded public platforms. Or choose the optional LTE-A card that provides connection wherever there’s cellular service*. Never worry about being off-line unless you want to be.
*WWAN must be configured at the time of purchase and requires network service.
Tougher than your average PC
The ThinkPad T15 laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure seamless operation under extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust these laptops to handle whatever life throws your way.
The ThinkPad T15 laptop features ThinkShield, our built-in suite of security solutions. The optional match-on-chip fingerprint reader encrypts your biometric data on the system, adding an extra layer of security. Likewise, with the discrete Trusted Platform Module [dTPM], your critical data remains encrypted, significantly decreasing any possibility of hacking. What’s more, with ThinkShutter, you can trust your webcam to stay off when you want.
Processor Up to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10610U Processor with vPro™ (1.80 GHz, up to 4.90 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache) Operating System
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro – Lenovo recommends Win 10 Pro for business
- Ubuntu Linux
- 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
- 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, touchscreen, 300 nits
- 15.6” 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS, anti-glare, with Dolby Vision™, 500 nits
*All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using both the MobileMark® 2014 and MobileMark 2018 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
- Up to 15.3 hours* (MM14)
- Up to 10.81 hours* (MM18)
- Up to 57 Whr
- Rapid Charge technology available with 65W AC
StorageUp to 1TB PCIe SSD Graphics
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- Optional: NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 2GB GDDR5
- 720p HD with ThinkShutter
- Optional Hybrid Infrared (IR) & 720p HD with ThinkShutter
- Up to 48GB DDR4 2667MHz
- 1 x DIMM / 1 x soldered
- WWAN: Optional: Integrated Global Mobile Broadband LTE-A
- WLAN: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 5.2
- WLAN: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 5.2 with vPro™
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- dTPM 2.0
- Optional match-on-chip touch fingerprint readerr
- ThinkShutter privacy cover
- Kensington lock slot
- Dolby Audio™ Speaker System
- Dual far-field microphones
Weight Starting at 3.86 lbs (1.75 kg) Dimensions (H x W x D)19.1mm x 365.8mm x 248mm / 0.75” x 14.4” x 9.7” Keyboard
- Spill resistant
- Optional backlight with white LED lighting
- Call-control keys (F9-F11)
Ports / Slots
- 2 x USB 3.2** Gen 1 (1 always on)
- 1 x USB-C / Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort, DataTransfer, PowerDelivery)
- 1 x USB-C (DisplayPort, DataTransfer, PowerDelivery)
- MicroSD card reader
- Optional: Smart card reader
- Headphone / mic combo
- HDMI 1.4
ColorBlack Supported Docking
Docking stations sold separately.
- ThinkPad Thunderbolt Dock Gen 2
- ThinkPad Basic/Pro/Ultra Dock
- Side mechanical docking
What’s in the box
- ThinkPad T15
- USB-C 65W (supports Rapid Charge)
- 3 Cell 57Wh internal battery
- Quick start guide
More Information*Not all specs available on lenovo.com
** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.2 [Gen 1] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [5 Gbit/s].
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- 1. Optional Smart card reader
- 2. USB 3.2 Gen 1 (always on)
- 3. RJ45
- 4. Kensington lock slot
- 5. USB-C power input
- 6. USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3
- 7. Network extension for Ethernet/side mechanical docking
- 8. USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 9. HDMI
- 10. Headphone / mic combo
- 11. MicroSD card reader
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24×7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.
|PERFORMANCE - Manufacturer|
|PERFORMANCE - Processor|
|PERFORMANCE - Processor Model|
|PERFORMANCE - Memory (RAM)|
|PERFORMANCE - Storage Capacity|
|PERFORMANCE - Storage Type|
|Display - Screen Size (inches)|
|Display - Graphics card (GPU)|
|Software - Operating System|
|Service - Warranty|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ideapad 5 15IML05
Lenovo, Intel i5, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, FreeDos, NVIDIA GeForce MX 130, 1 Year warranty