ThinkPad L13 Clam 20R3000DIV
Lenovo, 13.3″, Intel i7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics, 1 Year warranty
When we look good, you look good
We’ve redesigned the look and feel of the ThinkPad L13—the bezel has been greatly reduced to yield a much cleaner, smarter display. A choice between Silver and Black provides style, and with a starting weight of just 1.38kg, you’ll want to take it everywhere.
We’ve got your back—and your front
Keep your data and your privacy safe with our comprehensive suite of ThinkShield security features. Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows security. ThinkShutter blocks the lens on both the IR and HD cameras. And the fingerprint reader uses biometrics to log you in with a simple touch.
When waiting isn’t an option
The ThinkPad L13 laptop features WiFi-6 certification, the fastest WiFi ever. It’s built to handle larger capacity, especially when running in crowded environments—so no waiting or buffering. With a battery that runs up to 14 hours and includes Rapid Charge, this device is ready for anything.*
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
Built for life’s extremes
The ThinkPad L13 laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure it runs in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
The ThinkPad L13 laptop features Dolby Audio Premium®, which delivers crystal-clear audio when watching videos or taking a call. And dual far-field mics ensure that you’ll be heard clearly on every call as well.
Specifications may vary depending upon region / model.
ProcessorUp to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Operating systemUp to Windows 10 Pro Display
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080, 300 nits) IPS, touchscreen
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080, 250 nits) IPS
- 13.3″ HD (1280 x 960, 250 nits)
MemoryUp to 16GB BatteryUp to 14 hours* on 46Wh, includes Rapid Charge
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.
StorageUp to 1TB PCIe SSD GraphicsIntel® UHD Security
- Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- IR camera (for Facial recognition login with Windows Hello)
- Match-on-Host fingerprint reader
- ThinkShutter webcam privacy cover
- Kensington lock slot
- Dolby Audio Premium®
- Noise-cancelling dual-array far-field microphones
- 720p HD Camera with ThinkShutter privacy cover
- Optional: Hybrid Infrared (IR) & HD Camera with ThinkShutter privacy cover
Dimensions12.26″ x 8.62″ x 0.69″ / 311.5mm x 219mm x 17.6mm WeightStarting at 1.38kg Colours
- Intel WiFi 6 AX201
- Bluetooth® 5.0
Ports / Slots
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 2 x USB-C
- microSD card reader
- Optional: Smart card reader
- 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Headphone / mic combo
- Network extension for Ethernet
- Spill resistant
- Backlit with white LED lighting
- Supports side-mechanical docking
- Supports USB-C docking
AC Adapter65W Preloaded Software
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- Lenovo Vantage
- Microsoft 365 30-Day Trial (requires internet access to install and activate)
- 1. Power input (USB-C)
- 2. USB-C (Gen 1)
- 3. Network extension for Ethernet
- 4. USB 3.1 (Gen 1) always on
- 5. Headphones/mic combo
- 6. Power button
- 7. microSD card reader
- 8. USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 9. HDMI
- 10. Kensington lock slot
- 11. Smart card reader
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems. Get a consistent point of contact within Lenovo to ensure that your case resolution is professionally managed from start to finish. 1, 2
Onsite Service maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place. In addition, with Tech Install CRU service the installation of all internal Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU) parts will be done on your behalf by a trained technician. 1
This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps you accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your investment, and lower the cost of ownership over time. 1
Accidental Damage Protection
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This protection plan helps with predictable budgeting, minimizes unexpected repair costs and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs. 1, 2
Keep Your Drive
Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind of knowing that your valuable data is secure. 1, 2
1. Up to 5 years total duration
2. May not be available in all regions
|Screen Size (inches)|
|Graphics card (GPU)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.