USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 / Thunderbolt 3
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always On)
Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
|Processor Name||Cores||Threads||Base Frequency||Max Frequency||Cache||Memory Support||Processor Graphics|
|Core i7-10750H||6||12||2.6GHz||5.0GHz||12MB||DDR4-2933||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Core i9-10980HK||8||16||2.4GHz||5.3GHz||16MB||DDR4-3200||Intel UHD Graphics|
|NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti||Discrete||4GB GDDR6||DirectX® 12|
- The max memory is based on the test results with current Lenovo® memory offerings. The system may support more memory as the technology develops.
|M.2 2280 SSD||PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x4||–||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB||–|
|Intel Optane Memory with Solid State Storage, M.2 2280||PCIe NVMe, PCIe 3.0 x4||–||32GB||–|
- FHD model: MobileMark® 2014: 13 hr Local video (1080p) playback@150nits: 14 hr
- UHD model: MobileMark 2014: 9 hr Local video (1080p) playback@150nits: 11 hr
- All battery life claims are approximate maximum and based on results using the MobileMark 2014, MobileMark 2018, JEITA 2.0, continuous 1080p video playback (with 150nits brightness and default volume level) or Google Power Load Test (PLT) battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
|Size||Resolution||Touch||Type||Brightness||Surface||Aspect Ratio||Contrast Ratio||Color Gamut||Viewing Angle||Key Features|
|15.6″||FHD (1920×1080)||Multi-touch||IPS||500 nits||Glossy||16:9||–||72% NTSC||–||VESA HDR 400, Dolby Vision™|
|15.6″||UHD (3840×2160)||Multi-touch||IPS||500 nits||Glossy||16:9||–||72% NTSC||–||VESA HDR 400, Dolby Vision|
- California Electronic Waste Recycling Fee In California, per state law, Lenovo charges an electronic waste recycling fee on this covered device at the time of sale of the product. For more information, go to https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Electronics/Consumer
|All models||355.5 x 238.5 x 17.5-19.7 mm (13.99 x 9.39 x 0.69-0.78 inches)|
- The system weight varies depending on configurations
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always On)
- 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 / Thunderbolt 3 (support data transfer, Power Delivery and DisplayPort™ 1.4)
- 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- 1x Power connector
- The transfer speed of following ports will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment, will be slower than theoretical speed. USB 2.0: 480 Mbit/s; USB 3.2 Gen 1 (SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps, formerly USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 Gen 1): 5 Gbit/s; USB 3.2 Gen 2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, formerly USB 3.1 Gen 2): 10 Gbit/s; USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps): 20 Gbit/s; Thunderbolt 3: 40 Gbit/s; FireWire 400: 400 Mbit/s; FireWire 800: 800 Mbit/s
- Administrator password
- User password
- Master hard disk password
- User hard disk password
- At altitudes up to 2438 m (8,000 ft) – Operating: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) – Storage: 5°C to 43°C (41°F to 109°F)
- At altitudes above 2438 m (8,000 ft) – Maximum temperature when operating under the unpressurized condition: 31.3°C (88°F)
- Operating: 8% to 95% at wet-bulb temperature 23°C (73°F)
- Storage and transportation: 5% to 95% at wet-bulb temperature 27°C (81°F)
- When you charge the battery, its temperature must be no lower than 10°C (50°F)
- Lenovo reserves the right to change specifications or other product information without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographical errors. LENOVO PROVIDES THIS PUBLICATION “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of express or implied warranties in certain transactions, therefore this disclaimer may not apply to you.
- The specifications on this page may not be available in all regions, and may be changed or updated without notice.
|Screen Size (inches)|
|Graphics card (GPU)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ThinkPad 15.6″ Basic Backpack offers protection and value. Brand: ThinkPad Color: Black Fits Up To (L x D x H): 381 x 270 x 37 mm (15.00 x 10.63 x 1.46 in) Outside Fabric Material: 100% Polyester Padded Notebook Compartment: Yes Length: 432 mm (17.01 in) Depth: 95 mm (3.74 in) Height: 292 mm [...]
Enterprise-class universal docking for 2018 T, L, X, and X1 Series ThinkPad notebooks Innovative side connector minimizes desk space Intel vPro, PXE boot, Wake-on LAN, and MAC address pass-through Supports ThinkPad RapidCharge Mirrored power button and mechanical unlock Optional master key lockDepending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral [...]