Designed for your on-the-go life
With up to 10 hours of battery life* and an impressive 76% screen-to-body ratio, the IdeaPad Flex 3 (11) gives you the power and real estate to take on anything. It’s also slim and light, so you can take it everywhere.* All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using the MobileMark® 2014 battery life benchmark test. Actual battery life depends on such factors as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
One very smooth operator
Thanks to its fanless design, the IdeaPad Flex 3i (11) is surprisingly quiet. Yet, it still packs a punch to deliver the performance you need to get things done, smoothly and efficiently.
Real flexibility, real freedom
Engineered to fold 360° from laptop to tablet, the IdeaPad Flex 3 (11) gives you the flexibility to use it in different modes to best suit your needs . And with its clean, smooth lines, it won’t cramp your style either.
0 to 2 hours in only 15 minutes
If you’re away from home or the office and your IdeaPad Flex 3 (11) is low on power, there’s no need to fret. Simply stop for a coffee, plug in your 2-in-1 laptop and in just 15 minutes, you’ve got another two hours.
Because your privacy counts
You’ll be pleased to hear that every IdeaPad Flex 3 (11) comes with a Privacy Shutter. So, when you’re finished with the webcam, you can physically close it—and keep the outside world out.
Specifications may vary depending upon region/model.
- Up to Intel® Pentium® N5030
- Up to Intel® Pentium® N5000
- Up to Intel® Celeron® Quad-Core N4120
- Up to Intel® Celeron® Duo-Core N4020
- Up to Intel® Celeron® Duo-Core N4000
- Up to Intel® Pentium® N5000 Celeron® Duo-Core N4000
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home in S mode
- Up to 11.6″ FHD (1920*1080), IPS, 250nits, 50% NTSC
- Up to 11.6″ HD (1366*768), IPS, anti-glare, 250nits, 50% NTSC
- 76% AA Ratio
- 3-side narrow bezel, L/R 9.7mm, Top 9.7mm
- HD: Up to 12.8 hours*
- FHD: Up to 11.2 hours – target*
- Rapid Charge Boost 15min@2hrs**
* All battery life claims are approximate and based on test results using the MobileMark® 2014 ver 1.5 battery life benchmark test. Actual results will vary, and depend on numerous factors including product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.**Rapid Charge Boost: 15 mins of charging gives you up to 2 hours of battery life, based on the MobileMark2014 ver. 1.5 battery life benchmark test. Click here for additional details on testing standard.
- Up to 256GB SATA SSD
- Up to 64GB eMMC
GraphicsIntel® Integrated Audio
- Dolby Audio™
- 2 x 1.5W speakers
- Mic (DAX3)
Dimensions 281.7mm x 198mm x 17.5mm / 11.1″ x 7.8″ x 0.7″ Weight Starting at 1.2kg / 2.6lb Colors
- Mineral Grey
- Onyx Black
- 2×2 WiFi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- 2x USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- MicroSD card reader
- Headphone / mic combo
Security Privacy Shutter Camera 0.3MP 720P, fixed-focusSpecifications may vary depending upon region.
- 1. Power button
- 2. MicroSD card reader
- 3. USB 3.1 (Gen1)
- 4. DC-in
- 5. USB 3.1 (Gen1)
- 6. HDMI
- 7. Headphone / mic combo
|PERFORMANCE - Memory (RAM)|
|PERFORMANCE - Storage Capacity|
|PERFORMANCE - Storage Type|
|Display - Screen Size (inches)|
|Display - Graphics card (GPU)|
|Software - Operating System|
|Service - Warranty|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lenovo, 14", Intel i5, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, Intel Integrated Graphics, 3 years warranty