Dell N1548 DN-N1548-ST
Update your network access
The N1500 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks. The N1500 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to handle unexpected traffic loads easily. These switches offer simple management and scalability via a 40Gbps (full-duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to four switches from a single IP address.
Deliver clean power to network devices with PoE+ support
The Dell EMC Networking N1500 Series has options for up to 48 Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) ports. You can attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts) without running a separate power cable. PoE+ is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1500 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- 80 Plus-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power physical layer (PHYs) to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Simplify management with advanced features
Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1500 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 200 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.